15 Super Motivational Quotes by Muhammad Ali
Here is 15 Super Motivational Quotes by Muhammad Ali
(1) I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.’
(2) The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses – behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights.
(3) The man who has no imagination has no wings.
(4) Life is a gamble. You can get hurt, but people die in plane crashes, lose their arms and legs in car accidents; people die every day. Same with fighters: some die, some get hurt, some go on. You just don’t let yourself believe it will happen to you.
(5) Rivers, ponds, lakes and streams – they all have different names, but they all contain water. Just as religions do – they all contain truths.
(6) Wars of nations are fought to change maps. But wars of poverty are fought to map change.Advertisement
(7) My principles are more important than the money or my title.
(8) He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.
(9) A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life.
(10) If you even dream of beating me you’d better wake up and apologize.
(11) I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was.
(12) I believe in the religion of Islam. I believe in Allah and peace.
(13) I wish people would love everybody else the way they love me. It would be a better world.
(14) I am an ordinary man who worked hard to develop the talent I was given. I believed in myself, and I believe in the goodness of others.
(15) Hating people because of their color is wrong. And it doesn’t matter which color does the hating. It’s just plain wrong.