15 Super Motivational Quotes of Thomas Edison
Thomas Alba Edison was born on Feb 11, 1847 in Milan, Ohio. He was an American inventor who changed the world with the invention of light bulbs and gramophones. He was seen as the face of technology and progress in the late 19th and early 20th centuries.
Here is 15 Super Motivational Quotes of Thomas Edison
(1) Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.
(2) There’s a way to do it better – find it.
(3) The value of an idea lies in the using of it.
(4) The chief function of the body is to carry the brain around.
(5) The best thinking has been done in solitude. The worst has been done in turmoil.
(6) Non-violence leads to the highest ethics, which is the goal of all evolution. Until we stop harming all other living beings, we are still savages.
(7) Show me a thoroughly satisfied man and I will show you a failure.Advertisement
(8) The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work.
(9) What a man’s mind can create, man’s character can control.
(10) I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.
(11) Waste is worse than loss. The time is coming when every person who lays claim to ability will keep the question of waste before him constantly. The scope of thrift is limitless.
(12) There is far more opportunity than there is ability.
(13) Nearly every man who develops an idea works it up to the point where it looks impossible, and then he gets discouraged. That’s not the place to become discouraged.
(14) I am proud of the fact that I never invented weapons to kill.
(15) I never did anything by accident, nor did any of my inventions come by accident; they came by work.